Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what size load to expect?
Without seeing the items you wish for us to remove, it is hard to provide any information in regards to pricing. That's why we will come to your property and provide a free estimate. We can provide rough size estimates, and will remind you of the next size up pricing-wise, but this is not a guarantee that your removal will be that load size. You will only be expected to pay for the amount we actually haul away.
Is labor included in my quote?
Yes. However, additional costs can occur. Most of our jobs can be completed in a timely manner, however there are additional factors that can increase pricing. Additional labor costs information can be found on our pricing page.
Do I have to have my junk items packed and ready for removal?
No, but doing so will greatly help reduce any labor charges. We strongly encourage you to have smaller items packed up and to have all your items somewhat organized prior to our arrival. That way, we can get the job done as quickly and as simply as possible.
Do you remove Items from one specific location or can I have items throughout my home?
Yes, we'll take items from wherever they are located, as long as we are informed prior to the removal of any items.
Are you insured?
Yes, feel free to request information regarding our insurance provider.
What items are restricted during the junk removal?
We Can Remove:
- Exercise Equipment
- Carpeting & Flooring
- Playground Equipment
- Scrap Metal
- Green Waste (Plants, Tree Debris, Etc.)
We Cannot Remove:
- Oil Based Paints
- Chemicals, Oils, Solvents
- Hazardous Materials
- Biological Waste
- Filled Oil Drums
- Chemical Drums
- Bug-Infested Items
- Any Other Hazardous Substance
Do you recycle, reuse, and reduce landfill dumping?
Yes, we are evolving to become more "green." We recycle and donate reusable items whenever possible.
Why Use ASE Junk Versus Another Junk Removal Service?
When looking for a junk removal service, you may want to consider a number of factors: an environmentally friendly service, cost-competitive junk removal service and a company that has a history of legitimate business practices. We have ten years of business experience with relationships with numerous organizations in the area. Be wary of uninsured companies and the liability you could assume if they were to injure themselves on your property. Our company, professionalism, and dedication speaks for itself.
How Do I Set An Appointment And How Does Your Junk Removal Service Work?
Contact our office at (240) 696-4891, and we will give you our best estimate of your junk removal costs. We ask that you bag smaller items prior to removal. Our junk removal specialists will arrive at your location and remove the items that you designate for removal.
Here is what to expect when you schedule a no-obligation free estimate:
- We Will Arrive On Site Within a 2-Hour Window
- We Will Inspect the Items That Need To Be Removed & We Will Give an Estimated Price Of the Items
- If You Like Our Price (Which We Are Sure You Will), We Will Get Started
- After We Are Done Removing All Your Junk/Bulk Trash, We Will Provide a Clean Sweep Of the Area.
- You Will Remit Payment As Necessary
- If There Is Anything That Should Be Fixed, Please Let the Field Supervisor Aware. We Want To Make Sure We Have Addressed All
- Your Needs Before Departure
- We Then Donate the Items We Haul To a Local Charity, Recycle the Items, or Properly Dispose Of Them